Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- CSAS takes issues of plagiarism very seriously. In case of lack or insufficiency of acknowledgement of resources, appropriate action would be taken including: publishing an erratum or corrigendum (correction); retracting the article and/or legal action.
- Authors must ensure that the articles have not been published elsewhere, and are not under consideration by any other journals.
- If the articles contain any material that is owned by a third party, the author must certify that they have taken permission for use and must acknowledge the source in their article.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- For the publication of co-authored papers in the journal, the corresponding author must be authorized to speak on behalf of the contributing authors.
- Authors retain the copyright to their work and grant I.J.S.A.S. the right for first publication. The works will be licensed under a Creative Common Attribution (3.0) which allows the work to be republished with an acknowledgement of the work’s original authorship and its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to get into separate contractual arrangements for the distribution of the published work in the journal (example: submit it in an institutional repository or include the article in a book) with an acknowledgement to the work’s initial publication in this journal.
- Following the principles of open access, the journal encourages authors to post their works online (example: in their institutional repositories or their website) prior to or during the submission process, as it leads to productive conversations, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work. Authors are also encouraged to submit their works to their institutional open access repository, subject-based repository and to upload it on institutional webpages and professional platforms such as academia.edu (non-embargo period).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.